5 Jan 2017

Love these colours


I love seeing hanks of yarn ready washed and waiting to be swatched! This is Knit Picks Cotlin yarn, which is a great blend of (you guessed it!) cotton and linen. 


I used this yarn in the Hamilton Table Runner pattern last year and loved the way it came out. The yarn really showed the stitch definition beautifully. 

For the table runner I used a deep red colour, Pomegranate.


However, this time I have chosen a pretty set of fresh Spring colours to try.

They are (L to R): Swan, Linen, Conch, Sagebrush, Hydrangea and Surf.

I'll post some more photos once I have wound them up and made a start! And if you'd like to know why I always pre-wash my yarns, then have a look at this blogpost from the BYOB Market Bag Knit-along.

Happy Knitting!

Moira










. 17/5/17

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...